Share this on
Fastdev is a Swedish IT development company founded in 2007 with the goal to deliver world-class software development. Today we have over 130 programmers located in Ekaterinburg, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Stockholm, Goteborg and we keep growing rapidly.
We are now looking for an experienced Android developer for one of our projects.
- Experience in mobile development (experience with Java/Kotlin 2+ years),
- Experience in designing applications and new blocks for them,
- Understanding how to work with third-party libraries and the Rest API,
- Knowledge of various architectures will be very useful,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment,
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Revision and development of the mobile app for Android.
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to develop new features and functionalities,
- Performing detailed analysis to discover and work around shortfalls in the infrastructure components or other issues,
- Working with the other Developers to ensure the application build was designed to be reusable, reliable, and efficient,
- Contributing to technology and business areas.
- Salary is determined according to the experience and achievements;
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company;
- Comfortable office in the centre of Yekaterinburg;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Flexible working hours and format of work;
- Refunding money for sports;
- Conference and seminar activities;
- Monthly social activities with the staff;
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway;
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more
While these roles may appear to share similar skill areas and responsibilities within an organization, they each have a distinct area of expertiseRead more
Thinking of using Java for your next development project? If you're like most people, you probably have a lot of questions. We consulted with our Java tech lead Alexander Belyaev to help answer the most common ones, and run through the pros and cons you should consider before making a final decisionRead more