Share this on
DevOps Engineer (Azure)
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines as well as production-ready Helm charts on Azure (by leveraging Azure Kubernetes Services) and in premises Kubernetes clusters.
- Good scripting skills. Tools involved: Azure DevOps pipelines, Azure CLI, Bash, PowerShell, Linux agent, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Bring the best DevOps practices in line with the needs of the team.
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Understanding observability technologies (Fluentd, Prometheus, Jaeger) and message broker technologies (RabbitMQ).
- Design and deploy highly available infrastructure;
- Describe infrastructure as code using either Ansible, Terraform or Pulumi;
- Help engineering teams deploy and monitor several products;
- Setup and optimize CI/CD pipelines.
- Salary is determined according to the experience and achievements;
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company;
- Cosy office in the centre of cities;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Flexible working hours and format of work;
- Refunding money for sports;
- Conference and seminar activities;
- Monthly social activities with the staff;
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway, Russian cities;
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more
While these roles may appear to share similar skill areas and responsibilities within an organization, they each have a distinct area of expertiseRead more
Thinking of using Java for your next development project? If you're like most people, you probably have a lot of questions. We consulted with our Java tech lead Alexander Belyaev to help answer the most common ones, and run through the pros and cons you should consider before making a final decisionRead more