Share this on
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- Experience in raising and configuring cloud infrastructures( AWS).
- Experience in configuration management using Puppet, Terraform, and AWS CloudFormation, Ansible.
- Bring the best DevOps practices in line with the needs of the team.
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Development and support of the SaaS platform infrastructure: learning and implementing best practices.
- Creating and maintaining services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, SQS, S3, and others).
- Automation of routine operations (Rundeck, AWS Lambda), scripting (Python).
- Setting up and configuring monitoring (Grafana, Sensu, Graylog).
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Comfortable office in the center of your city or a remote format.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway.
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more
While these roles may appear to share similar skill areas and responsibilities within an organization, they each have a distinct area of expertiseRead more
Thinking of using Java for your next development project? If you're like most people, you probably have a lot of questions. We consulted with our Java tech lead Alexander Belyaev to help answer the most common ones, and run through the pros and cons you should consider before making a final decisionRead more