Share this on
DevOps engineer (AWS)
- Experience from 3 years in raising and configuring cloud infrastructures (AWS).
- Higher education.
- Experience in configuration management using Puppet, Terraform, and AWS CloudFormation, Ansible.
- Bring the best DevOps practices in line with the needs of the team.
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Development and support of the SaaS platform infrastructure: learning and implementing best practices.
- Creating and maintaining services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, SQS, S3, and others).
- Automation of routine operations (Rundeck, AWS Lambda), scripting (Python).
- Setting up and configuring monitoring (Grafana, Sensu, Graylog).
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Cosy office centrally located or remote.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours and format of work.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Yearly company trip.
- Great career opportunities.