Share this on
- Professional level of working with one of the modern frameworks (React, Vue, Angular);
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment;
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Backend experience (Node.js, .NET, PHP);
- Experience working with projects with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Develop and maintain the software system together with a team;
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop new features and functionalities;
- Innovate in technology and business areas.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements
- Fastdev pays out the corporate quarterly-paid bonuses after 1 year in the Company- in the amount of 15% of the net profit of Fastdev, divided among all the team members in proportion to the number of years worked in the Company
- Flexible working hours and format of work
- Wellness (sport) compensation
- Education support
- Certification opportunities
- Conference and seminar activities
- Monthly social activities with the team
- Annual company trip
The latest newsSee all
When should I use native and when should I use cross-platform mobile app development? In this final post we try to answer this question and show when and why you might choose one, or other of these processes when developing your appRead more
What are the pros and cons of native and cross-platform app development? As the mobile market grows, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the main processes we use when it comes to developmentRead more
Should I choose native or cross-platform app development? As the mobile application market has developed, so too has a large set of tools for creating mobile applications. These tools can be divided into two large groups; native and cross-platform.Read more