Share this on
- Experience from 3 years with development java 8 or 11, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API, Maven, JUnit, Mockito.
- Professional level of working with relational and non-relational databases;
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment.
- AWS (S3 etc.), WebSocket, Elastic Search, Docker.
- Developing the application architecture strategy.
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to develop new features and functionalities.
- Performing detailed analysis to discover and work around shortfalls in the infrastructure components or other issues.
- Working with the other Developers to ensure the application build was designed to be reusable, reliable, and efficient.
- Contributing to technology and business areas.
The latest newsSee all
There’s nothing better than a stress-free, silky smooth and functioning e-commerce site. A site with all the grace, beauty and strength of a racehorse. Perfect.Read more
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more