Share this on
- Experience in project management from business analysis and collecting requirements to project delivery and maintenance (2 years and more);
- Experience in working contemporaneously with several customers;
- Experience in running checklists, user stories, use cases, mind maps, interactive graphical prototypes;
- Skills in Agile management (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall;
- Ability to work with remote customers and distributed teams;
- Technical background is not necessary but very welcomed.
- Managing presale, providing business analysis, release/version planning, project management;
- Interacting with the customers to collect requirements for the formation and maintenance of the requirements, describing expectations and plans;
- Managing resources (designers, developers).
- Salary is determined according to the experience and achievements;
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company;
- Cosy office in the centre of cities;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Flexible working hours and format of work;
- Refunding money for sports;
- Conference and seminar activities;
- Monthly social activities with the staff;
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway, Russian cities;
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more
While these roles may appear to share similar skill areas and responsibilities within an organization, they each have a distinct area of expertiseRead more
Thinking of using Java for your next development project? If you're like most people, you probably have a lot of questions. We consulted with our Java tech lead Alexander Belyaev to help answer the most common ones, and run through the pros and cons you should consider before making a final decisionRead more