Share this on
- Experience with software design and development in Python 3+;
- Professional level of working with Django or Flask frameworks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment;
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Experience working with projects with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP or Azure);
- Designing the architecture and functionality of the new application;
- Develop the software system together with a team;
- Collaborate with the customer's team to develop new features and functionalities;
- Innovate in technology and business areas.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Comfortable office in the center of your city or a remote format.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway.
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more
While these roles may appear to share similar skill areas and responsibilities within an organization, they each have a distinct area of expertiseRead more
Thinking of using Java for your next development project? If you're like most people, you probably have a lot of questions. We consulted with our Java tech lead Alexander Belyaev to help answer the most common ones, and run through the pros and cons you should consider before making a final decisionRead more