Share this on
- Experience from 3 years in testing web and/or mobile applications.
- Higher education.
- Experience in test design, planning, execution and analysis.
- Understanding of web software architecture.
- Understanding of multiple levels of testing, including integration, regression, and acceptance testing.
- English enough to write and read testing documentation.
- Handle manual testing of web and mobile applications, including testing of new features and covering regression.
- Identify and manage test scenarios, create test cases and test plans.
- Together with the teammates make a decision on the current level of quality of features and their readiness to release.
- Actively contribute to the agile processes of the team to improve the quality of the delivered products, as well as create testing.
- In the future, developing test automation can be an option.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Comfortable office in the centre of your city or a remote format.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway.
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
There’s nothing better than a stress-free, silky smooth and functioning e-commerce site. A site with all the grace, beauty and strength of a racehorse. Perfect.Read more
As the world of UX design continues to expand, so do the number of tools. Here's a list of our UX design team's favorites to help you navigate the choicesRead more
While these roles may appear to share similar skill areas and responsibilities within an organization, they each have a distinct area of expertiseRead more