Share this on
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 people.
- Higher education, preferably in the field of IT or managemen.
- Good team-worker.
- Great communicative skills, reliable, responcible, creative, empathic.
- Honest, amiable, ready to collaborate, with proactive attitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills between different functional units.
- Ability to defend your position, flexibility and adaptability to new conditions.
- Ready to share the experience and help the team members. Preferably:
- Having a technical IT background will be a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodology, confident Excel user.
- Participation in interviews with candidates (“soft skills” part).
- Staff the employees to projects - right person to right project.
- Conduct regular 1-1 meetings to address possible questions.
- Manage performance reviews.
- Be ambassador for the company Code of Conduct.
- Collect and provide feedback from customers and peers.
- Managing conflicts and complicated situations, solve them with the help of HR.
- Work on improving of motivation and satisfaction of employees.
- Help employees to reach their personal goals, such as career growth, education, improving technical level, soft skills, etc.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Cosy office centrally located or remote.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours and format of work.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Yearly company trip.
- Great career opportunities.