Share this on
Fastdev is a Swedish IT development company founded in 2007 with the goal to deliver world-class software development. Today we have over 130 programmers located in Ekaterinburg, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Stockholm, Goteborg and we keep growing rapidly.
We are now looking for an experienced Android developer for one of our projects.
- Experience in mobile development (experience with Java/Kotlin 2+ years),
- Experience in designing applications and new blocks for them,
- Understanding how to work with third-party libraries and the Rest API,
- Knowledge of various architectures will be very useful,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment,
- Good English communication skills.
- Revision and development of the mobile app for Android.
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to develop new features and functionalities,
- Performing detailed analysis to discover and work around shortfalls in the infrastructure components or other issues,
- Working with the other Developers to ensure the application build was designed to be reusable, reliable, and efficient,
- Contributing to technology and business areas.
The latest newsSee all
Paxport has been helping airlines and tour operators create new revenue streams and upgrade the passenger experience with a suite of technology-based solutions sinceRead more