Share this on
Fastdev is a Swedish IT development company founded in 2007. Its goal is to deliver world-class software development. Today we have over 130 programmers located in Yekaterinburg, Izhevsk, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Harrogate (England) and we keep growing rapidly. We are looking for a .Net Developer for one of our customers in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Solid understanding and experience with implementation of software design principles (e.g. OOP, service-oriented architecture);
- Experience with software design and development (including the Microsoft application development framework) in C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, Web Services (SOAP), Web API (REST), WCF;
- Proficient in relational databases (SQL);
- Experience writing multithreaded applications and Windows Services;
- Good knowledge in maintaining version control system: Git;
- Deep understanding of HTTP methods, RESTful architecture;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment;
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux OS;
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Strong experience in QA methodology, toolsets and developing a testing strategy;
- System architecture experience;
- Understanding GraphQL architecture.
- Developing the application architecture strategy;
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to develop new features and functionalities;
- Performing detailed analysis to discover and work around shortfalls in the infrastructure components or other issues;
- Working with the other Developers to ensure the application build was designed to be reusable, reliable, and efficient;
- Contributing to technology and business areas.
Working conditions for Yekaterinburg
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Comfortable office in the center of Yekaterinburg.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway.
- Great career opportunities.
The latest newsSee all
Paxport has been helping airlines and tour operators create new revenue streams and upgrade the passenger experience with a suite of technology-based solutions sinceRead more