Share this on
Fastdev is a Swedish IT development company founded in 2007 with the goal to deliver world-class software development. Today we have over 130 programmers located in Ekaterinburg, Izhevsk, Krasnodar, Stockholm, Goteborg and we keep growing rapidly.
We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager who has a genuine passion for web development and always learns new technologies.
- Experience in project management from business analysis and collecting requirements to project delivery and maintenance (2 years and more);
- Experience in working contemporaneously with several customers;
- Experience in running checklists, user stories, use cases, mind maps, interactive graphical prototypes;
- Skills in Agile management (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall;
- Ability to work with remote customers and distributed teams;
- Technical background is not necessary but very welcomed.
- Managing presale, providing business analysis, release/version planning, project management;
- Interacting with the customers to collect requirements for the formation and maintenance of the requirements, describing expectations and plans;
- Managing resources (designers, developers, QA engineers).
The latest newsSee all
Paxport has been helping airlines and tour operators create new revenue streams and upgrade the passenger experience with a suite of technology-based solutions sinceRead more