Share this on
RequirementsStrong experience with security and development. A candidate is expected to be a technical leader, open-minded, innovative, curious about new technologies and with solid operational experience with excellent written and speaking communication skills,
Technical skills required:
- Proficient with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipelines
- IT management of operations
- Skill to work effectively in a collaborative environment (Agile, Scrum).
Knowledge or expertise which will be a big plus:
- GitLab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- AWS, Azure
- JFrog, Qualys, SonarQube
- Postgre SQL, GDPR
Official dutiesWe are looking for a DevSecOps Architect to integrate the R&D department in order to improve security practices of all product lines at all levels: development, image construction, orchestration and CI/CD. He/She will be working within the DevOps Enablement Team which helps product managers-owners.
- Assess, analyze and prioritize security risks across products and R&D infrastructure.
- Improve the platform's security level through process improvement and automation.
- Extend our CI/CD process with automatic security scanning for vulnerable dependencies, static code analysis and compliance checks.
- Create security guidelines and best practices.
- Work with all product lines to create secure architecture for the new and existing platforms.
- Perform regular operations and discover security challenges inside the ecosystem.
- Evaluate new vulnerabilities and implement improvement plans.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Flexible working hours and format of work.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Yearly company trip.
- Great career opportunities.