Share this on
RequirementsStrong experience with security and development. A candidate is expected to be a technical leader, open-minded, innovative, curious about new technologies and with solid operational experience with excellent written and speaking communication skills,
Technical skills required:
- Proficient with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD Pipelines
- IT management of operations
- Skill to work effectively in a collaborative environment (Agile, Scrum).
Knowledge or expertise which will be a big plus:
- GitLab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- AWS, Azure
- JFrog, Qualys, SonarQube
- Postgre SQL, GDPR
Official dutiesWe are looking for a DevSecOps Architect to integrate the R&D department in order to improve security practices of all product lines at all levels: development, image construction, orchestration and CI/CD. He/She will be working within the DevOps Enablement Team which helps product managers-owners.
- Assess, analyze and prioritize security risks across products and R&D infrastructure.
- Improve the platform's security level through process improvement and automation.
- Extend our CI/CD process with automatic security scanning for vulnerable dependencies, static code analysis and compliance checks.
- Create security guidelines and best practices.
- Work with all product lines to create secure architecture for the new and existing platforms.
- Perform regular operations and discover security challenges inside the ecosystem.
- Evaluate new vulnerabilities and implement improvement plans.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Flexible working hours and format of work.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Yearly company trip.
- Great career opportunities.
When should I use native and when should I use cross-platform mobile app development? In this final post we try to answer this question and show when and why you might choose one, or other of these processes when developing your appLäs mer
What are the pros and cons of native and cross-platform app development? As the mobile market grows, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the main processes we use when it comes to developmentLäs mer
Should I choose native or cross-platform app development? As the mobile application market has developed, so too has a large set of tools for creating mobile applications. These tools can be divided into two large groups; native and cross-platform.Läs mer