Share this on
- Experience with software design and development in Golang;
- Professional level of working with Docker, REST API;
- Experience writing unit and integration testing;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment;
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Experience working with projects with Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- Develop and maintain the software system together with a team;
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop new features and functionalities;
- Innovate in technology and business areas.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Flexible working hours and format of work.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Yearly company trip.
- Great career opportunities.
When should I use native and when should I use cross-platform mobile app development? In this final post we try to answer this question and show when and why you might choose one, or other of these processes when developing your appLäs mer
What are the pros and cons of native and cross-platform app development? As the mobile market grows, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the main processes we use when it comes to developmentLäs mer
Should I choose native or cross-platform app development? As the mobile application market has developed, so too has a large set of tools for creating mobile applications. These tools can be divided into two large groups; native and cross-platform.Läs mer