Share this on
- Professional level of working with one of the modern frameworks (React, Vue, Angular);
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment;
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Backend experience (Node.js, .NET, PHP);
- Experience working with projects with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Develop and maintain the software system together with a team;
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop new features and functionalities;
- Innovate in technology and business areas.
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements
- Fastdev pays out corporate quarterly-paid bonuses after 1 year with the Company
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness (sport) compensation
- Education support
- Certification opportunities
- Conference and seminar activities
- Monthly social activities with the team
- Annual company trip
Maritha's career began in the mid-eighties and has been a journey filled with diverse experiences. She started as a developer, using early languages such as COBOL and SQL, at one of Sweden's largest international technology companies. Later on, she transitioned to becoming a customer and account manager, and now she holds the position of sales manager.Läs mer
Boost Growth: ChatGPT & Terraform Revolutionize Infrastructure.Läs mer
Great insights from a senior developer at Fastdev. Sharing a unique mix of knowledge and experience after 5 years working with Rugvista.Läs mer