Share this on
DevOps engineer (AWS)
- Experience from 3 years in raising and configuring cloud infrastructures (AWS).
- Higher education.
- Experience in configuration management using Puppet, Terraform, and AWS CloudFormation, Ansible.
- Bring the best DevOps practices in line with the needs of the team.
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Development and support of the SaaS platform infrastructure: learning and implementing best practices.
- Creating and maintaining services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, SQS, S3, and others).
- Automation of routine operations (Rundeck, AWS Lambda), scripting (Python).
- Setting up and configuring monitoring (Grafana, Sensu, Graylog).
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Cosy office centrally located or remote.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours and format of work.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Yearly company trip.
- Great career opportunities.
When should I use native and when should I use cross-platform mobile app development? In this final post we try to answer this question and show when and why you might choose one, or other of these processes when developing your appLäs mer
What are the pros and cons of native and cross-platform app development? As the mobile market grows, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the main processes we use when it comes to developmentLäs mer
Should I choose native or cross-platform app development? As the mobile application market has developed, so too has a large set of tools for creating mobile applications. These tools can be divided into two large groups; native and cross-platform.Läs mer