Share this on
DevOps engineer (AWS)
- Experience from 3 years in raising and configuring cloud infrastructures (AWS).
- Higher education.
- Experience in configuration management using Puppet, Terraform, and AWS CloudFormation, Ansible.
- Bring the best DevOps practices in line with the needs of the team.
- English enough for communicating technical and working questions with the English-speaking team.
- Development and support of the SaaS platform infrastructure: learning and implementing best practices.
- Creating and maintaining services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, SQS, S3, and others).
- Automation of routine operations (Rundeck, AWS Lambda), scripting (Python).
- Setting up and configuring monitoring (Grafana, Sensu, Graylog).
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements
- Fastdev pays out corporate quarterly-paid bonuses after 1 year with the Company
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness (sport) compensation
- Education support
- Certification opportunities
- Conference and seminar activities
- Monthly social activities with the team
- Annual company trip
Lediga tjänsterSe alla
Exciting news from fastdev HQ! We’re thrilled to announce our latest service, LightningLäs mer
In this article, we explain how we go about building mobile applications and how we cost themLäs mer
When should I use native and when should I use cross-platform mobile app development? In this final post we try to answer this question and show when and why you might choose one, or other of these processes when developing your appLäs mer